Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mini Coffee Roaster

One of the process from bean to cup is roasting.
There are many ways of roasting coffee. Some use the old style (wok or skillet), some use popcorn roaster, hot air gun :) etc.

My first coffee roasting tool was a wok. The roast result was ok, but uneven. Then I tried popcorn popper, the result was more even roast, however it can only roast 40 gr per batch.

One day when I browsed the internet, I found this Mini Coffee Roaster, Made In Indonesia. I said to myself, I would like to try this machine and maybe I can start a commercial coffee production :). So I sold my radio collection and bought this machine.

This mini roaster is capable of roasting 1,2 kg of green bean and produce about 1 kg of roasted coffee.
Roasting result is quite good and the taste is quite delicious and drinkable.

Below is the picture of the machine and one of my coffee product, a Java Arabica City+ Roast or Medium Roast.

Cheers

                                                       Mini Coffee Roaster


 
                                                 HoneyFlower - Java Arabica

No comments:

Post a Comment